As we all know that Lord Vishnu is one of the three prominent Lords called Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh. Let's know more about the Lord Vishnu Pooja.
Significance of Vishnu Puja
Lord Vishnu is one of the most revered Gods of the Hinduism since he belongs to the Trimurti Gods.
- Lord Vishnu is worshipped all over the country at temples and home both. Overwhelming with the grace of Lord Vishnu is considered very auspicious to overcome from the problem in life.
- Lord Vishnu is also known as Narayana and he is the preserver of the universe.
- When the devotee worship him, they get shielded with a protective layer.
- On the earth, he has already taken many Avatars.
- He has saved the world from the force of evil.
- On Poornima, worshipping Lord Vishnu is considered very auspicious.
How to Do Puja of Lord Vishnu ?
To perform Lord Vishnu pooja, devotees need to arrange all the required things mentioned below.
The Idol Of The Lord,
Mango Leaves ,
Benefits of Performing Lord Vishnu Puja
- To make your professional life full of prosperous.
- To overcome the problems.
- To get moksha in the afterlife.
- If you have performed some kind of bad things in your past life, the effect of bad things will get diminished.
- To revive the stamina.
- To get blessed with a long and happy life both.
- To fetch peace and happiness to the home.
Vishnu Puja Vidhi
- Devotee needs to observe fast throughout the day.
- Keep chanting Vishnu Sahasranama, Narayana Mantra and other mantras 108 times as it makes the puja successful.
- Let's start pooja and you need to chant Beej mantra at the time offering an Asana to the Lord Vishnu.
- Wash the idol of Lord Vishnu with Punchamrit and place it at the Asana.
- Offer flower, light up the lamps and incense and along with this keep changing the name of Lord Vishnu. And it should be 108 times.
- You may also donate food to the needy and Brahmins to accomplished this pooja properly.