The Poornima, the full moon day, observance in month of Vaishakha in the traditional Hindu calendar is distinguished as Vaishakha Poornima. Vaishakha Poornima 2017 time begins from 12:43 pm on 09 may 2017.
Vaishakha Poornima 2017 time ends at 12:47 pm on 10 May 2017. On this auspicious day Hindu, satyanarayan pooja is held on this day. Devotees worship lord satyanarayan who is an avatar of lord Vishnu.
Vaishakha Poornima Vrat date is on Wednesday, 10 May 2017. Vaishakha month is the 2th month in the Hindu calendar and the months of May - June in Gregorian calendar.
It is widespread belief that one who performs the Vaishakha Poornima Snan receives the divine blessing of lord Vishnu and to get freedom from all the negativities in devotee’s life.
It comes just after chaitra Poornima. Vaishakha Poornima is celebrated as birth anniversary of Gautam Buddha.
Timing on Vaishakha Poornima Vrat 2017 -
In this section, timing on Vaishakha Poornima Vrat 2017 are being described below. Let’s check it out.
- Sunrise on Vaishakha Poornima – 05: 04 am on 10 may 2017 (Wednesday)
- Sunset on Vaishakha Poornima - 06:56 pm on 10 may 2017 (Wednesday)
- Vaishakha Poornima Tithi begins - 12:11 pm on 09 may 2017 (Tuesday)
- Vaishakha Poornima Tithi ends – 12:57 pm on 10 may 2017 (Wednesday)
- Puja Muhurat on Vaishakha Poornima – 09:35 am to 11:16 pm on 10 may 2017 (Wednesday).
Items to Perform Vaishakha Poornima Vrat :-
Performing Paush Vaishakha Pooja is considered very auspicious and that’s why we are going to mention here the list of items you need to have to go along with this Puja.
- Lord Vishnu Idol,
- Dhoop Batti,
- Ganga Jaal,
- Panchamrat, Panchapatra,
- Aarti, Sandal Wood Powder,
- 5 Types of Fruits,
- Decorative Cloth,
- Red Holy Powder,
- Piper Betle,
- Tulsi Vivah Katha Book
- Leaf of Tulsi,
- Aarti Thali,
- 5 types of dry fruits,
- AkshataAshtagandha/Scented Orange Powderm,
- Flowers/ Phool,Ghanta/ Bell,
- T Janev Joda,
- Kalash/ Finial,
- Gud/ Jaggery,
- Kele Ke Patte,
- Agarbatti/Incense Sticks,
- Tilli Laddo
The Vaishakha Poornima Vrat Vidhi –
In this section, the Vaishakha Poornima Vrat Vidhi is being described below. Let’s check it out.
- On Vaishakha Poornima, wake up early in the morning.
- Taking a bath in the holy rivers like Yamuna, Narmada, Saraswati and Ganga, is considered very rewarding on Vaishakha Poornima.
- Performing Vishnu pooja at home or workshop.
- After Vishnu pooja, the recital of satyanarayan Katha.
- If there is near any Vishnu Mandir, you must visit on Vaishakha Poornima.
- Chanting this mantra for at least 1008 times, “Om Namo Narayana” and Gayatri mantras.
- On Vaishakha Poornima, donate clothes and food to needy. Charity done on Vaishakha Poornima is highly rewarding.
For more details, you can contact us at +919069100911 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your details for any Query from this form.