Concept behind Dosha:
We all have heard that “Life is a stage, and we are all puppets.” All our puppet strings are held by the master puppeteer, God Almighty himself. The stars are all his instruments playing different individualistic tunes for all of us.
We as humans are only supposed to dance on the tunes he has created for each one of us. But there might exist instances when they might become just a bit difficult for us.
Janam Kundli Dosha is an instance when the placement of stars is inauspicious pertaining to the birth chart of an individual. If the malefic planets like Saturn, Rahu, and Mars etc.
Are positioned in certain specific houses, they may affect your good parts of the horoscope creating Vedic astrological doshas.
... Enquiry Form or Contact Us ...
Types of Dosha:
Doshas literally mean defect or unfavorable in the Sanskrit language. They can be broadly classified as:
- Manglik Dosha: This dosha is believed to affect marital life. Mangal Dosha is an astrological combination that occurs if Mars (Mangal) is in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house of the ascendant chart. A person born in the presence of this condition is termed as being a Manglik.
- Kalsarp Dosha: It is formed when all 7 planets considered in Vedic Astrology (Sun, Moon, Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury) are placed between Rahu and Ketu in the birth chart( Janam Kundli).
- Nadi Dosha: Nadi is one of the 8 features matched in a birth chart when fixing marriages. Two people pertaining to the same and should not tie the knot as it is not considered auspicious for the future children of the couple.
- Shrapit Dosha: Shrapit dosha occurs when both Saturn and Rahu are present in the same house in a birth chart. It happens because of the wrong deeds that you have done in your past life.
- Pitra Dosha: It occurs because of the position of Saturn and Rahu. When Sun, Moon, Rahu, and Saturn are in the same house, pitra dosha occurs.
- Kartik Janm Dosha: A person born during the Kartik month (mid-October to mid-November) period will surely have the Kartik Ranma dosha.
Contact at our Helpline Number: 9069100911 for any query or detailed information.
Send your details for any Query from this form.