In this section, ten spiritual tips for success in exams are being described below. These tips will be helpful to students who are busy with preparation for Exam. Let’s check it out.
- The East Direction is very auspicious and preferable direction to students. When you are preparing for Exam, your head should face east direction.
- You must sleep in this direction. You will be fresh and peace of mind.
- And also your study room should be in this direction. This remedy helps in concentration and retention.
- The Deity of education, Goddess Saraswati pooja is very beneficial to students. You must perform the Saraswati pooja every day.
- Daily early morning, going to walk. Do yoga and some other exercise. When your body will be fit, you will be able to concentrate on study. After yoga, you will feel a peace of mind and fresh.
- You must chant the Saraswati mantra at least 108 times a day for 40 days. Powerful mantra of Goddess Saraswati–
II OM AIM KLEENG SAUM SARASWATYE NAMAHA II
- Tulsi is very auspicious and Ayurvedic plant in Hindu culture. It is available easily anywhere. It helps the student to increase memory with each day.
- You must drink juice of Tulsi leaves mixed with sugar every early morning. It is also healthy juice.
- Rudraksha is also a very helpful remedy for students to get good marks and success in Exam. You must wear the 5 Mukhi Rudraksha. It is associated with Lord Shankar.
- Spend your most of the time with positive people. They are always helping and encourage you to solve your exam related problems. Your mind will be focused on study.
These remedies work when you work hard and concentrate on study. Best of luck your Exam.
For more information or any query contact us at +919870286388 or send your details via give query form