The Surya Puja is performed keeping in mind the end goal to express gratitude toward Surya for supporting life on earth and to ask for the conceding of specific wishes.
Amid the Surya Puja, Chhathi Maiya is conjured to favor us with this heavenly cognizance which will help us to defeat every one of the inconveniences on the planet and will help us to Moksha or freedom.
We have amassed in this pack all elements for performing Surya puja. Every one of the basics pressed are common, unadulterated, sacrosanct and of high calibre and are adequate for performing puja.
Surya Pooja Kit Samagrim -
- Dry organic products,
- Pan, Clay Elephant, Diya( Mitti ka enhanced)
- Wide mouth earthen pot,
- Akshat (chawal),
- Sindoor( red and yellow),
- Haldi Powder,
- Agarbatti Stand,
- Matchsticks, Camphor (Kapur),
- Coin (Dakshina)- 10,
- Cotton Balls (Batti),
- Gangajal/Holy Water,
- Puja Thali, Roli ( Kumkum ),
- Grind rice powder white for puja ( Pithaar ),
- Daliya little wicker container 7,
- Sarva/ Sarba or metal little bowl - 11,
- Beetel nut ( Supaari/Supadi) - 11,
- Beetel leaves ( Paan ka patta ) - 11,
- Artik leaves ( Arteek patta or paat ),
- Dry Fruits/Panchmeva,
- Jaggery or crude sugar ( Gud ),
- Coconut dry,
- Ganga Jal,
- Hawan samagri,
- Raksha sutra/ Kalawa/ Moli/ Mauli ,
- Darbha grass,
- Decorated string to wear in neck ( Baddhi )- 5,
- Coconut with water ( Naariyal pani wala ),
- Yagyopavit / Janeu,
- Gugul/Googal, bati,
- Decorated Plate for love ( Puja ki thali ).
For more details, you can contact us at +919870286388 or email us at email@example.com
Send your details for any Query from this form.