It’s another form of astrology which is based on the birthday dates of the individual and the moment of the Sun. Sun Sign Astrology is quite popular among the people since we daily find it in the newspaper. Some of you may also believe in it.
If you wish to find out your Sun Sign, you just need to go along with your birthday date. There is a total number of twelve Zodiac Sign and each zodiac sign holds a particular month and date. Match your birthday date and month. Sun Sign Astrology refers to the position of the Sun at the time of your birth.
How Many Zodiac Sign Is Hold By Sun Sign Astrology:-
There is a total number of 12 zodiac sign as per the Sun Astrology. To figure out which one you are, you have to check out the following chart.
1. Aries – All the individual whose birthday comes between the months of March 21 to April 20 are referred to Aries.
2. Taurus – whose birthday comes during in the month of April 21 - May 21 are considered Taurus.
3. Gemini – People belong to Gemini celebrate their birthday during this time period of May 22 - June 21.
4. Cancer – if you birthday comes between June 22 - July 22, then you zodiac sign is Cancer.
5. Leo – All the people who took birth between the months of July 23 -August 21 come in the category of Leo.
6. Virgo - August 22 - September 23 is considered for Virgo.
7. Libra – And the people who associate to Libra celebrate their birthday during this time period which starts from September 24 and remains till October 23.
8. Scorpio – Scorpion are considered whose birthday come between the months of October 24 - November 22.
9. Sagittarius – if your birthday come in the month of November 23 to December 22 then your zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
10. Capricorn – And Capricorn are those who took birth on the earth in time period of December 23 - January 20.
11. Aquarius - People who belong to Aquarius celebrate their birthday in the months of January 21 - February 19
12. Pisces - February 20 to March 20 is considered the month of Pisces.
Contact at our Helpline Number: 9069100911 for any query or detailed information.