Shivling Puja Vidhi
- Puja should start with the contemplation of Lord Shiva. Dhyaan ought to be done before Shivlinga.
- After Dhyaan of Lord Shiva, one should serenade Mantra before the Murti, by indicating Avahana Mudra.
- After Lord Shiva has been summoned, offer Him water to wash the feet.
- After Padya offering, offer water to Shri Shiva for head Abhishekam.
- Now offer water to Shri Shiva for Aachaman.
- Now give a shower with dairy animals drain.
- Now give a shower with curd and Ghee.
- Now give a shower with nectar.
- Now give a shower with sugar.
- After giving shower with Punchamrit to Lord Shiva offer Him garments.
- After this offer sandalwood glue or powder to Lord Shiva.
- After Gandham offering, offer Akshat to Lord Shiva.
- After this offer blossoms and festoon to Lord Shiva.
- Bilva Patrani Samarpayami - After this offer Bilvapatram to Lord Shiva.
- Dhoopam Aghrapayami - After this offer Aggarbattis or Dhoop-batti to Lord Shiva.
- After this offer edified earthen light of immaculate Ghee to Lord Shiva.
- Naivedyam Nivedayami - Wash your hands after light offering and offer Naivedya. It ought to incorporate distinctive kind of foods grown from the ground and offer this to Lord Shiva.
- Achamaniyam Samarpayami - After offering Naivedya, offer Aachaman to Lord Shiva.
- Tambula Nivedayami - After this offer betel leaf (Tambula) to Lord Shiva.
- Dakshinam Samarpayami - After offering Tambula, offer cash to Lord Shiva.
- After offering Dakshina, offer Aarti with lit camphor in Puja Thali to Lord Shiva.
- Pradakshinam Samarpayami - After Aarti, take half Parikrama of Lord Shiva.
- After Pradakshina offer mantras and blooms to Lord Shiva.
- After Pushpanjali offer conciliatory sentiments and request pardoning to Lord Shiva.
For more details, you can contact us at +919870286388 or email us at email@example.com
Send your details for any Query from this form.