In India, the month of Sharvan (July-August) is considered quite auspicious.
This month belongs to the worship of Lord Shiva. In this time, devotees get indulged with the worship of Lord Shiva.
It is believed that if you do worship of Lord Shiva in Sharvan, you are blessed by his grace within very short span of time.
The Significant Role Of Sawan Somwar Vrat
- Keeping Sawan Somwar Vrat is 108 times more powerful in comparison you do worship in normal days.
- This festival is celebrated all around the country and even more parts out of India because of its importance.
- Sawan Somwar Vrat pooja means performing puja to Lord Shiva and fasting on Monday.
Upcoming Somvar In Sawan 2017:
- 10 July 2017 (Monday)
- 17 July 2017 (Monday)
- 24 July 2017 (Monday)
- 31 July 2017 (Monday)
- 7 August 2017 (Monday)
Somvar In Sawan 2016:
What Is All About Sawan Somwar Vrat ?
- 25 July 2016 (Monday)
- 1 August 2016 (Monday)
- 8 August 2016 (Monday)
- 15 August 2016 (Monday)
- Devotees take a bath early in the morning and it is started with praying Lord Ganesha.
- To make this pooja successful, it is required to chant OM NAHAH SHIVAYA throughout the day.
- Bilva leaves, water, honey, milk and white flowers are the things which is quite required to serve.
- If you do not have time to go temple then you may do Abhishek of Shivling with honey, water or milk at home.
- This fast starts from sunrise and remains to sunset.
- Chanting Lord Shiva’s mantra like Om Namah Shivaya or Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra are considered quite auspicious and beneficial.
- If it is talked about the shed of the attires should wear on this day, it is white.
- Shiva Purana can also be read on this to get oozed with positive results.
- This fast is ended up in the evening after praying Lord Shiva
Why Should You Follow This Fast
Observing Somwar Vrat is better in various aspects like if you wish to get blessed with wisdom or want your desire must get fulfilled. To get an ideal husband in your life, this Vrat is very fruitful if followed with all rules.