Sati Puja is dedicated to God Ganesha. We all know that Lord Ganesha is the God who is worshipped first of all among the Gods. Without worshipping Lord Ganesha, any kind of pooja is not considered complete.
Significance of Sati Puja
Lord Ganesha is worshipped first of all when it comes to perform any sort of pooja. Apart from it, when you decided to kick off something new it is required to offer prayer to Lord Ganesha. He is the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
How to Do Sati Puja ?
You need these items to perform this pooja like Diya, Ghee, Incense Stick, Fresh Flower, Idol of Ganesha, Durva, Shanka, Bell, Red Cloth, Sweet and Fruits.
Sati Puja Vidhi
- Get up early in the morning and take shower before sunrise.
- Attire cleaned clothes.
- Make sure the place where you are going to perform pooja should be cleaned.
- Install the idol of Lord Ganesh.
- Now, light up the Diya having ghee and then light up incense sticks.
- Serve fresh flower, sweets and fragrance.
- After doing pooja, blow Shankha.
- To make this pooja accomplished, distribute clothes, gold, Shankha, fruits and food to the needy.
Benefits of Sati Vrat
It is believed if you take this Sati Vrat, you get overwhelmed with a lot of PUNYA and reach to Parvati Lok. If you take this Vrat every year, you get birth in a reputed family blessed with prosperity.
- Lord Ganesha is the sign of fetching happiness and prosperity.
- Without offering prayer to Lord Ganesha, any kind of pooja will not be considered accomplished.
- Sati Vrat brings prosperity to the house.
- This Vrat is considered very beneficial and one of the most prominent as well.
- Sati Vrat is regarded as Man Vanchit Fal since your wish becomes true.
- Performing Sati Puja means getting blessed with the grace of Goddess Parvati and Ganesha.
Send your details for any Query from this form.