The Sarva Pitru Amavasya falls on Amavasya tithi of Krishna paksha of Bhadrapada mouth. The Shashthi Shraddha is also known as Sarvapitra moksha Amavasya. On this day of Shraddha, tarpan is performed for those who left this world on Amavasya tithi, purnima tithi and Chaturdashi tithi, including both Shukla and Krishna Paksha Tritiya. It fetches the performer with the basic property for your married life and want to lead a good marital life with partner. The paksha shadhas are parvan Shradhas and auspicious time to perfume it is either kutup Muhurat or rohin, that why, Muhurat after till aparahana kaal get out. Tarpan is done at the end of the Shraddha.
Shashthi Shraddha – 19th - September 2017 (Tuesday)
The Shashthi Sharddha Muhurat Timing –
In this section, Shashthi Shraddha timing are being described below. Let’s check it out.
- Kutup Muhurat Timing - 12:08 Pm To 12:57 Pm (49 Mins)
- Rohina Muhurat Timing – 12:57 Pm To 01:46 Pm (49 Mins)
- Aparahna Kaal Muhurat Timing – 01:46 Pm To 04:14 Pm (2 Hours 27 Mins)
- Sarva Pitru Amavasya Tithi Begins = On 19 September 2017, 11:53 Am (Tuesday)
- Sarva Pitru Amavasya Tithi Ends = On 20 September 2017, 10:59 Am (Wednesday)
The Shashthi sharddha muhurat Puja Vidhi –
The pitru daan is also known as pirta parkash. Pirta tarpan Vidhi in gujarati is done by Brahmin. Those person perfume the Shradha is called karta.
The whole process of shradha ritual must conclude in such a manner that lunch must happen at Aparahna period.
- Karta invites eleven brahmanaas in these day, imagines they are their ancestors.
- To offer them with sumptuous food items and treats them with hospitality.
- In the end offer “ pinda pradaana”. Then give some dakshina to the brahmanass.
As per hindus mythology lord sri ram ji himself did tarpanam for his father raja dasaratha and his soorya empire ancestors.
For more details, you can contact us at +919069100911 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your details for any Query from this form.