Goddess Saraswati stands for blessing her devotees with grace of wisdom. The devotees get blessed with the power of wisdom and intellectuality.
What Is All About The Saraswati Puja -
Goddess Saraswati is very much respectable among the people who are dedicated to the art, be it painting, writing, dancing, singing or playing musical instruments. Worshipping Lord Saraswati increases and hones your skills.
When you perform Saraswati puja, you get overwhelmed with the tranquillity of the mind. It is believed that young children should take step towards his/her school life in the Vasant Panchami. It is the auspicious day to kick off the phase of learning.
To perform Goddess Saraswati pooja, the best time is considered Puvahana Kal which starts from sunrise till the noon. She enlightens the ignorant minds, devotees become interesting and intellectual person.
Samagrim Of Saraswati Puja –
- Ideal of Goddess Saraswati
- Yellow cloth
- Ganga Jaal
- Hawan Samagri
- Wooden Platform
Saraswati Puja Vidhi –
- Wake up early morning and take the bath.
- Carry yellow color cloths on this day.
- Install a new and cleaned idol of Devi Saraswati on a wooden platform at clear place.
- Bring your Study items like book, bill book, books, pen and pencil and place them in front of Devi Saraswati.
- Light up the lamp and sticks.
- Fold your hands and close your eyes and remember about Goddess Saraswati. During puja, keep chanting mantras.
- Put a Tika made up of sandalwood, Roli and Chawla on the forehead of Goddess Saraswati.
- Then offer sweet to Goddess Saraswati, it is required laddu, suji halwa and fresh flower.
For more details, you can contact us at +919870286388 or email us at email@example.com
Send your details for any Query from this form.