Goddess Saraswati is the sign of purity and peace. She stands for blessing her devotees with a grace of wisdom and help to get success in Exam. Saraswati is very much respected among the people who are dedicated to the art, be it painting, writing, dancing, singing or playing musical instruments.
Benefits Of Performing Saraswati Puja For Students Success
- The devotees get blessed with the power of wisdom and intellectuality.
- Worshipping Lord Saraswati increases and hones your skills. You become more talented, experienced and skilled.
- When you perform Saraswati puja, you get overwhelmed with the tranquillity of the mind. She signifies the culture, arts, learning, and knowledge.
Significance Of Saraswati Puja For Students Success
- It is believed that young children should take step towards his/her school life in the Vasant Panchami.
- It is the auspicious day to kick off the phase of learning.
Uses Of Saraswati Puja For Student Success
- To perform Saraswati pooja, the best time is considered PuvahanaKal which starts from sunrise till the noon.
- Goddess Saraswati enlightens the ignorant minds, devotees become an interesting and intellectual person.
Saraswati Puja Vidhi
- Place a new and cleaned idol of Goddess Saraswati on a wooden platform.
- Make sure at the time of buying that Goddess Saraswati must be trapped in a red or yellow dress.
- Bring your account book, bill book, books, pen, and pencil and place them in front of Goddess Saraswati.
- Light up the lamp having ghee and incense sticks.
- Fold your hands and close your eyes and remember about Goddess Saraswati. During puja, keep chanting mantras.
- Put a Tika made up of sandalwood on the forehead of Goddess Saraswati.
For more information or any query contact us at +919870286388 or send your details via give query form