The Satyanarayan pooja is best to do Puja of Hardware Parts like computer, machine, electronica iteam etc. The Satyanarayan pooja can be performed on any day for any reason.
It is not a pooja limited to any celebrations, but rather Purnima (full moon day) is considered particularly favorable for this pooja. Playing out this pooja at night is viewed as more proper. Notwithstanding, one can play out this pooja in the morning also.
Things Required For Pooja -
- Incense sticks
- Shoe glue
- A photo framed picture of Lord Satyanarayan
- Crude rice
- Betel nuts
- Two level plates
- A ringer
- A bit of material
- A ghee light
- Cotton wicks
- Great to have
- Banana leaves
The Satyanarayan Pooja Vidhi –
- The earlier night, consider Lord Sri Satyanarayan and rationally choose to perform pooja the following day. Welcome your relatives and companions.
- On the pooja day, at a young hour in the morning keeping similar considerations of worshiping the Lord, wash up. In the case of playing out the night, again wash up.
- Keep every one of the things for pooja prepared, close to the sacrificial stone.
- Adorn the front entryway with mango clears out.
- The Altar is embellished with flower plans, for the most part utilizing rice flour and other shaded powders.
- A Kalash is set amidst Altar. It might be filled half with water.
- A coconut is set to finish everything and wrapped with a material. Mango or betel leaves are put between the coconut and the pot.
- A surrounded picture of Lord Satyanarayan is put on the furthest side of the Altar.
For more details, you can contact us at +919069100911 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your details for any Query from this form.