The Poornima, the full moon day, observance in month of Phalguna in the traditional Hindu calendar is distinguished as Phalguna Poornima. Phalguna Poornima 2017 time begins from 12:11 pm on 11 march 2017.
Magha Poornima 2017 time ends at 12:24 pm on 12 march 2017. On this auspicious day Hindu, satyanarayan pooja is held on this day. Devotees worship lord satyanarayan who is an avatar of lord Vishnu.
Phalguna Poornima Vrat date is on Sunday, 12 march 2017. Phalguna month is the 12th month in the Hindu calendar and the months of March - April in Gregorian calendar.
It is widespread belief that one who performs the Phalguna Poornima Snan receives the divine blessing of lord Vishnu and to get freedom from all the negativities in devotee’s life. Phalguna Poornima is also known as vasanta Poornima. It comes just after Magha Poornima.
Timing on Phalgun Poornima Vrat 2017 -
In this section, timing on Phalgun Poornima Vrat 2017 are being described below. Let’s check it out.
- Sunrise on Phalguna Poornima – 06:27 am on 12 march 2017 (Sunday)
- Sunset on Phalguna Poornima - 06:34 pm on 12 march 2017 (Sunday)
- Phalguna Poornima Tithi begins - 12:41 pm on 11 march 2017 (Saturday)
- Phalguna Poornima Tithi ends – 12:32 pm on 12 march 2017 (Sunday)
- Phalguna Puja Muhurat – 10:15 am to 12:54 pm on 12 march 2017 (Sunday).
Items to Perform Phalgun Poornima Vrat :-
Performing Phalgun Poornima Pooja is considered very auspicious and that’s why we are going to mention here the list of items you need to have to go along with this Puja.
- Lord Ganesh idol
- Godess lakhshmi Idol,
- 5 Types of Fruits,
- Kele Ke Patte,
- Decorative Cloth,
- Lord Vishnu Idol,
- Panchamrat, Panchapatra,
- Aarti, Sandal Wood Powder,
- Janev Joda,
- Kalash/ Finial,
- Red Holy Powder,
- Dhoop Batti,
- Ganga Jaal,
- Leaf of Tulsi,
- Aarti Thali,
- Agarbatti/Incense Sticks,
- AkshataAshtagandha/Scented Orange Powderm,
- Flowers/ Phool,Ghanta/ Bell,
- Tilli Laddo,
- 5 types of dry fruits,
- Gud/ Jaggery,
- Piper Betle,
- Tulsi Vivah Katha Book
The Phalgun Poornima Vrat Vidhi –
In this section, the Phalgun Poornima Vrat Vidhi is being described below. Let’s check it out.
- On Phalguna Poornima, wake up early in the morning.
- Taking a bath in the holy rivers like Yamuna, Narmada, Saraswati and Ganga, is considered very rewarding on Phalguna Poornima.
- Performing Vishnu pooja at home or workshop.
- After Vishnu pooja, the recital of satyanarayan Katha.
- If there is near any Vishnu Mandir, you must visit in Phalguna Poornima.
- Chanting this mantra for at least 1008 times, “Om Namo Narayana” and Gayatri mantras.
- On Phalguna Poornima, donate clothes and food to needy. Charity don on Phalguna Poornima is highly rewarding.
For more details, you can contact us at +919870286388 or email us at email@example.com
Send your details for any Query from this form.