The Poornima, the full moon day, observance in month of Paush in the traditional hindu calendar is distinguished as Paush Poornima. Paush Poornima 2017 time begins from 12:41 pm on 11 January 2017.
Paush Poornima 2017 time ends at 12:32 pm on 12 January 2017. On this auspicious day Hindu, satyanarayan pooja is held on this day. Devotees worship lord satyanarayan who is an avatar of lord Vishnu.
Poornima Vrat date is on Thursday, 12 January 2017. Paush month is the 9th month in the Hindu calendar and the months of January – February in Gregorian calendar. It is widespread belief that one who performs the Paush Poornima Snan receives the divine blessing of lord Vishnu and to get freedom from all the negativities in devotee’s life.
Paush Poornima is also known as Shakambari Poornima. It comes just after Mrigashirsha Poornima.
Timing on Paush Poornima Vrat 2017 -
In this section, timing on Paush Poornima Vrat 2017 are being described below. Let’s check it out.
- Sunrise on Paush Poornima – 06:14 am on 12 January 2017 (Thursday)
- Sunset on Paush Poornima - 06:35 pm on 12 January 2017 (Thursday)
- Paush Poornima Tithi begins - 12:41 pm on 11 January 2017 (Wednesday)
- Paush Poornima Tithi ends – 12:32 pm on 12 January 2017 (Thursday)
- Paush Puja Muhurat – 10:45 am to 12:54 pm on 12 January 2017.
Items to Perform Paush Poornima Vrat :-
Performing Paush Poornima Pooja is considered very auspicious and that’s why we are going to mention here the list of items you need to have to go along with this Puja.
- Ganga Jal,
- Janev Joda,
- Kalash/ Finial,
- Red Holy Powder,
- Leaf of Tulsi,
- Lord Ganesh idol
- Godess lakhshmi Idol,
- Lord Vishnu Idol,
- 5 Types of Fruits,
- Aarti Thali,
- Agarbatti/Incense Sticks,
- AkshataAshtagandha/Scented Orange Powderm,
- Kele Ke Patte,
- Decorative Cloth,
- Dhoop Batti,
- Flowers/ Phool,Ghanta/ Bell,
- Gud/ Jaggery,
- 5 types of dry fruits,
- Panchamrat, Panchapatra,
- Rangoli Colors,
- Aarti, Sandal Wood Powder,
- Piper Betle,
- Tilli Laddo,
- Tulsi Plant,
- Tulsi Vivah Katha Book
The Paush Poornima Vrat Vidhi –
In this section, the Paush Poornima Vrat Vidhi is being described below. Let’s check it out.
- On this day, wake up early in the morning.
- Taking a bath in the holy rivers like Yamuna, Narmada, Saraswati and Ganga, is considered very rewarding on this day.
- Performing Vishnu pooja at home or workshop.
- After Vishnu pooja, the recital of satyanarayan Katha.
- If there is near any Vishnu Mandir, you must visit in this day.
- Chanting this mantra for at least 108 times, “Om Namo Narayana” and Gayatri mantras.
- On this day, donate clothes and food to needy. Charity don on this day is highly rewarding.
For more details, you can contact us at +919870286388 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your details for any Query from this form.