Parvati Puja is observed by a number of unmarried women and young girls both to get the ideal husband. In Hindu religion, goddess Parvati is regarded with huge respect. Parvati Puja is performed in the month of Ashadha. Goddess Parvati is also known as Gaur.
Significance Of Parvati Puja
- To get the ideal spouse, goddess Parvati is worshipped on a large scale all around the country.
• Goddess Parvati is the spouse of Lord Shiva and they both are the origin of the world. Without Goddess Parvati, Lord Shiva is incomplete while goddess Parvati is nothing without Shiva. Worshipping Parvati indicates that feminine should equally respect as same as male.
• When the devotees worship, goddess Parvati in the month of Savan they get blessed with the life partner they expect.
Benefits Of Parvati Puja
- The young women looking for the ideal husband/life partner get the life partner they want in their life.
- Married women who worship goddess Parvati get blessed with a happy married life.
- The life of children and husband get long.
- The couple never face problem in their married life.
- The bond between wife and husband gets stronger.
How To Do Parvati Puja ?
• Vat Savitri Yantra, Photo and Ghutika
• Paan Patte
• White Cloth
• Ganga Water
Puja Vidhi Parvati Puja
- Start pooja offering prayer to Lord Ganesha.
- Take pledge taking water, flower and rice in your hand. And take the name of year, day, time, place and name and then leave the stuff which carry in your hand.
- Place the idol of Goddess Parvati in the left side of Lord Shiva.
- Wash the idol of goddess Parvati with the Puncharmit and then shower with the plain water.
- Now offer the cloth. And decorate with the jeweller, perfume, and garland.
- Light up the earthen lamp having ghee and incense sticks.
- Offer fresh flower and rice.
- After doing Aarti, take round of the idol.
- During worshipping, keep chanting ’’ऊँ गौर्ये नमः’’ या ’’ऊँ पार्वत्यै नमः’’