Goddess Parvati, known as Goddess Gauri is wife of lord Shaker. Parvati Puja is observed by a number of unmarried women and young girls both to get the ideal husband.
In Hindu religion, goddess Parvati is regarded with huge respect. Parvati Puja is performed in the month of Ashadha. Goddess Parvati is also known as Gaur.
How To Do Parvati Puja -
- Ideal of Goddess Parvati, lord Shankar and Lord Ganesh
- Vat Savitri Yantra, Photo and Ghutika
- Paan Patte
- White Cloth
- Ganga Water
Parvati Pooja Vidhi –
- Wake up in early morning and take bath.
- Clean the place where perform the Parvati Pooja.
- Start pooja offering prayer to Lord Ganesha.
- Take pledge taking water, flower and rice in your hand. And take the name of year, day, time, place and name and then leave the stuff which carry in your hand.
- Place the idol of Goddess Parvati in the left side of Lord Shiva.
- Wash the idol of goddess Parvati with the Puncharmit and then shower with the plain water.
- Now offer the cloth. And decorate with the jeweller, perfume, and garland.
- Light up the earthen lamp having ghee and incense sticks.
- Offer fresh flower and rice.
- After doing Aarti, take round of the idol.
- During worshipping, keep chanting ’’ऊँ गौर्ये नमः’’ or ’’ऊँ पार्वत्यै नमः’’
For more details, you can contact us at +919870286388 or email us at email@example.com
Send your details for any Query from this form.