To please goddess Durga, known as Parvati and Gauri, devotee needs to follow the accurate Nav Durga Puja Vidhi.
Here, everything you required to know is being explored meticulously to perform the right puja Vidhi.
Samagrim Of Navdurga Puja –
- 9 avatar of Goddess maa durga idol or photo -1 nos.
- New Red cloth
- Aam k pate
- Earthen lamp
- Sacred Thread
- Dhoop Stick
- flower garland
Navdurga Pooja Vidhi –
- Get up early morning and take bath.
- Place the Chawki on a pooja place and cover it with new red cloth.
- Put the goddess Nav Durga Idol/photo on chawki.
- Sprinkle Gangajal on the idol and surroundings to make the puja place sacred.
- Light up the earthen lamp and Amravati stick to start pooja.
- Pray to goddess Durga to receive your pooja offerings.
- Apply Tilak (Roli and Chawla) on forehead of goddess Durga.
- Show earthen lamp and dhoop to goddess Durga.
- Offer sweet and Gangajal to drink.
- Now, it is time to offer log, supari and ilachi etc...
- At the time of Dhyaan of the goddess Durga, keep chanting the following Mantra -
| Ya devi sarva bhutesu, shanti rupena sansitha |
| Ya devi sarva bhutesu, shakti rupena sansthita |
| Ya devi sarva bhutesu, matra rupena sansthita |
|| Namastasyai, namastasyai, namastasyai, namo Namaha ||
| Sarva mangala maangalye shive sarvaartha saadhike |
| Sharanye trayambake Gauri |
|| Narayani namosthute ||
For more details, you can contact us at +919870286388 or email us at email@example.com
Send your details for any Query from this form.