In Hindu religion, yellow kauri is considered very auspicious object. It is believed that it is good for wealth and it holds magical power to fetch financial prosperity.
What Is Done By Yellow Kauri ?
- Keeping the auspicious yellow kauri in house lifts up the flow of funds and increase the ability to accumulate wealth which you have been finding hard to do.
- It increase the source of income or you may find new customers and clients for investment or finance.
- Yellow Kauri belongs to Goddess Laxmi and lord Vishnu and that's why it is considered very auspicious and sacred.
- It is also used while performing pooja of Goddess Baglamukhi.
- Not only this, but it also controls the malefic effects of planets.
What Should You Keep In Mind
- Always wrap them in the cleaned and new yellow cloth.
- While purchasing make sure that you are not purchasing the broken yellow kauri. It edges must be smooth and crack free.
- Whenever you use, take them in odd numbers like 11, 9, 1, 7 etc.
- You may put them into your money pouch or box.
- If you wish to get blessed with the grace of Lord Kuber and Goddess Lakshmi then you must place 11 yellow kauri at the place where you keep your wealth.
Contact us on +919870286388 or Send your details for any Query from this form.
Request for Call Back !!
Complete Privacy and Satisfaction