The Shravana month is viewed as holy to look for gift of Lord Shiva and His partner Goddess Gauri by watching Vratsa committed to them.
Vratsa like Shravana Somvar, Mangala Gauri are seen amid Shravana month. Fans take Sankalap either to watch quickly amid Shravana month or to proceed for four months beginning from Shravana month.
What Is All About The Mangala Gauri Vrat -
The Mangala Gauri Vrat is seen by hitched ladies on every Tuesday in Hindu month of Shravana. Ladies, particularly love bird, watch it to look for marital happiness from Goddess Gauri.
Shravana month is otherwise called Sawan month in North India. Mangala Gauri Vrat is otherwise called Sri Mangala Gowri Vratham in Andhra Pradesh.
Vrat Vidhi Of The Mangala Gauri Puja -
- On the Tuesday of Shravan month when the Vrat is watched, the ladies of the family unit wake up at a young hour in the morning, scrub down and plan for the puja.
- A red fabric is spread on a little wooden stage and the picture or picture of Goddess Mangala Gauri is introduced on it.
- In a few customs, a banana leaf is set on the wooden stage and a Kalash (sacred pot with water and coconut with a facial picture of the goddess) is introduced on it speaking to Magala Gauri.
- The puja comprises of singing melodies, droning the mantras and names of goddess Mangala Gauri, offering incense sticks, blossoms and fragrant puja materials, and performing Aarti (waving camphor light).
- Following the puja, the fans do namesakes for sixteen times and petition God for the endowments of Mother Mangala Gauri.
- In the wake of finishing the customs and ceremonies, the fans read/tune in to the story behind the Mangala Gauri Vrata.
For more details, you can contact us at +919870286388 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your details for any Query from this form.