Goddess Laxmi is considered the Goddess of wealth. Worshipping Goddess Lakshmi brings prosperity and happiness in your life. And Laxmi Pooja helps to achieve all the form of wealth. And that’s why Laxmi Puja is believed very beneficial to solve wealth related problems.
If you are a business man, you must organised the Laxmi pooja at your workplace. This special puja is performed only especially on Friday. It is best day to perform the Laxmi pooja. Apart from it, Laxmi Puja is performed on Amavasya Tithi, Poornima and Panchami.
Samagrim Of Laxmi Puja -
- Ideal of Goddess Laxmi
- Red cloth
- Sticks and Dhoop
- Ganga Jaal
- Hawan Samagri
- Wooden Platform
- Red cloth
- Puja’s Thal
Laxmi Puja Vidhi –
- Wake up early morning and take the bath.
- Install a new and cleaned idol of Devi Laxmi and Lord Ganesh on a wooden platform at clear place.
- Light up the lamp and sticks.
- Attire clean and new dress on this day while performing pooja.
- Install a Kalash having water.
- Keep chanting the name of all God and Goddess and it should start with taking name of Lord Ganesha.
|| OM GAN GANPATE NAMAH ||
- Then recite the mantras dedicated to goddess Laxmi.
|| OM MAHA LASHMEH NAMAH ||
- Fold your hands and close your eyes and remember about Goddess Laxmi. During puja, keep chanting mantras.
- Put a Tika made up of Roli, Haldi and Chawla on the forehead of Goddess Laxmi.
- Then offer sweet to Goddess laxmi, it is required laung, suji halwa and fresh flower.
- Offer stuff to the needy people after performing pooja.
For more details, you can contact us at +919870286388 or email us at email@example.com
Send your details for any Query from this form.