Lord Krishna is very much popular lord not only in India but all around the world. Lord Krishna is known for spreading positivity, love and happiness.
Significance of Krishna Puja
Lord Krishna is the god who has always been pampered by the devotees. It does not matter whether you are impressed from infant Krishna called Kanha or the adult known as a Lord Krishna, both side of Lord Krishna holds the magic to mesmerize. The devotee worship Lord Krishna for many reasons like getting the lover, a son, a brother and a friend like him.
Benefits of Krishna Puja
- Lord Krishna is known for having a very kind heart for their devotees. He always helps the people who worship him.
- Lord Krishna is considered great as a son, brother, friend and lover. Being a best friend, he is popular a lot among his devotees. When you worship him, Lord Krishna always brings you out of the problem.
- To make your life easier and happier, Lord Krishna blesses you with the grace.
How to Perform Lord Krishna Pooja
It is required some items to perform this pooja like incense, perfume, ghee, lamp, fresh garland, embroidered clothes for Lord Krishna, fruits, prashad and Lord Krishna's idol. Krishna pooja is especially performed on a large scale on the auspicious day of Krishnajanmashtami. If you are going to perform this pooja on Janmashtami then do not forget to buy a swing on which you will place Lord Krishna.
Vidhi of Krishna Puja:
- Wash the Radha and Krishna idol with Punchamrit prepared from butter, ghee, milk, curd and honey.
- Decorate the idol with the decorated items like garlands, embellished clothes, embroidered clothes, flute and other things which you think would be right.
- And never forget to add MorePankha
- Offer fragrance for which you may add incense.
- Keep chanting the mantra Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Ram Hare Ram Ram Ram Hare Hare.
- Now apply Tilak prepared from sandalwood.
- If you are able to keep fast on this auspicious day then you may go ahead.
- Keep chanting mantras, Bhajan and Aarti of Lord Krishna to engage you heart in Lord Krishna.
- In the end, offer prashad like charanamrit, panjiri, dhaniya, Makhan Mishri and fruits to Lord Krishna.
Send your details for any Query from this form.