Goddess Kali is worshipped on the seventh day of Navratra as she is considered the seventh incarnation of Mata Bhagwati. Goddess Kali looks very scary as she has open and long hairs, the body colour is black and big eyes.
It is the embodiment of Maa Bhagwati who took it to diminish the demon from earth. Kali Puja reduces the all problems in your life. It brings lots of happiness and joy in your house.
Goddess Kali is known to eliminate the problems from your life. She makes you filled with enormous positivity and stamina. Though goddess Kali looks very insensitive bur actually she holds a very kind heart for their devotees and never harm them.
Samagrim Of Kali Puja –
- Ideal of Goddess Kali
- Red cloth
- Ganga Jaal
- Hawan Samagri
- Wooden Platform
Kali Puja Vidhi –
- Wake up early morning and take the bath.
- Install a new and cleaned idol of Devi kali on a wooden platform at clear place.
- Light up the lamp and sticks.
- Attire black dress on this day while performing pooja.
- Install a Kalash having water.
- Keep chanting the name of all God and Goddess and it should start with taking name of Lord Ganesha.
- Then recite the mantras dedicated to goddess Kali.
- Fold your hands and close your eyes and remember about Goddess Kali. During puja, keep chanting mantras.
- Put a Tika made up of Roli, Haldi and Chawla on the forehead of Goddess Kali.
- Then offer sweet to Goddess kali, it is required laung, suji halwa and fresh flower.
- Offer stuff to the needy people after performing pooja.
For more details, you can contact us at +919870286388 or email us at email@example.com
Send your details for any Query from this form.