The Poornima, the full moon day, observance in month of Jyeshtha in the traditional Hindu calendar is distinguished as Jyeshtha Poornima. Jyeshtha Poornima 2017 time begins from 12:16 pm on 08 June 2017.
Jyeshtha Poornima 2017 time ends at 12:45 pm on 09 June 2017. On this auspicious day Hindu, satyanarayan pooja is held on this day. Devotees worship lord satyanarayan who is an avatar of lord Vishnu. Jyeshtha Poornima Vrat date is on Friday, 09 June 2017.
Jyeshtha month is the 3th month in the Hindu calendar and the months of June - July in Gregorian calendar. It is widespread belief that one who performs the Jyeshtha Poornima Snan receives the divine blessing of lord Vishnu and to get freedom from all the negativities in devotee’s life.
It comes just after vaishakha Poornima. Jyeshtha Poornima is also known as vatasavitri Poornima.
Timing on Jyeshtha Poornima Vrat 2017 -
In this section, timing on Jyeshtha Poornima Vrat 2017 are being described below. Let’s check it out.
- Sunrise on Jyeshtha Poornima – 05: 34 am on 09 June 2017 (Friday)
- Sunset on Jyeshtha Poornima - 06:46 pm on 09 June 2017 (Friday)
- Jyeshtha Poornima Tithi begins - 12:16 pm on 08 June 2017 (Thursday)
- Jyeshtha Poornima Tithi ends – 12:45 pm on 09 June 2017 (Friday)
- Puja Muhurat on Jyeshtha Poornima – 08:59 am to 11:35 pm on 09 June 2017 (Friday).
Items to Perform Jyeshtha Poornima Vrat :-
Performing Jyeshtha Poornima Pooja is considered very auspicious and that’s why we are going to mention here the list of items you need to have to go along with this Puja.
- Lord Vishnu Idol,
- Dhoop Batti,
- Ganga Jaal,
- Panchamrat, Panchapatra,
- Sandal Wood Powder,
- 5 Types of Fruits,
- Red Holy Powder,
- Decorative Cloth,
- Leaf of Tulsi,
- Piper Betle,
- Tulsi Vivah Katha Book
- Aarti Thali,
- 5 types of dry fruits,
- AkshataAshtagandha/Scented Orange Powderm,
- Gud/ Jaggery,
- Kele Ke Patte,
- Agarbatti/Incense Sticks,
- Tilli Laddo diya
- Flowers/ Phool,Ghanta/ Bell,
- T Janev Joda,
- Kalash/ Finial,
The Jyeshtha Poornima Vrat Vidhi –
In this section, the Jyeshtha Poornima Vrat Vidhi is being described below. Let’s check it out.
- On Jyeshtha Poornima, wake up early in the morning.
- Taking a bath in the holy rivers like Yamuna, Narmada, Saraswati and Ganga, is considered very rewarding on Jyeshtha Poornima.
- Performing Vishnu pooja at home or workshop.
- After Vishnu pooja, the recital of satyanarayan Katha.
- If there is near any Vishnu Mandir, you must visit on Jyeshtha Poornima.
- Chanting this mantra for at least 1008 times, “Om Namo Narayana” and Gayatri mantras.
- On the Jyeshtha Poornima, donate clothes and food to needy. Charity done on Jyeshtha Poornima is highly rewarding.
For more details, you can contact us at +919870286388 or email us at email@example.com
Send your details for any Query from this form.