There are many devotees who follow Lord Hanuman but do you know Lord Hanuman is the great devotee of whom? It is Lord Rama. The people who worship Lord Hanuman always are protected by the negative waves and Shani. Lord Hanuman is 11th embodiment of Lord Shiva.
Significance Of Lord Hanuman Puja
Lord Hanuman is known as a God who protects you from evil eye and negative waves. It keeps you safe from coming in the contact of negative effects. Those people have been suffering from the negative effects of Shani must worship Lord Hanuman since they will get instant benefits.
Items Required To Perform Hanuman Puja
• Chowki – 1 nos.
• Red Cloth – 1 nos.
• Idol or Photo of Lord Hanuman – 1 nos.
• Akshat (raw unbroken rice) – 1 cup.
• Holy Water
• Tulsi (basil leaves) – few
• Dhoop stick – 1 nos.
• Deepak having ghee – 1 nos.
• Flowers – few
Puja Vidhi of Lord Hanuman
- Clean the place where puja is going to be performed.
- Spread red cloth on the platform.
- Install the idol of Lord Hanuman Ji,
- Offer prayer to lord Ganesha.
- Light up the earthen lamp having ghee. Then light up the incenses sticks.
- Pray to Lord Hanuman and keep thinking about God Hanuman.
- Show Diya to Hanuman ji and then Dhoop.
- Offer flower and sacred water to Lord Hanuman.
- Then offer Gud-Chana To Hanuman as Prashad.
- Do not forget to serve leaves of Tulsi as they are considered very auspicious.
- Apply Chandan Tilak on the forehead of Lord Hanuman and affix Akshat.
- It is time to recite Hanuman Mantra at 108 times“ॐ हं हनुमते नमः”.
- Put lotus in Hanuman’s feet.
- In the last, you must say that I am grateful to you Lord Hanuman. Please receive our offerings and reside again at our home.
Benefits of Hanuman Puja
- Negative waves go away from your home.
- Prosperity comes to your home.
- The malefic effect of planets get diminish
- Hanuman Puja also saves you from the anger of Shani.
Send your details for any Query from this form.