Griha Pravesh Puja Vidhi
In this article, Griha Pravesh Puja Vidhi are being described the below. Let’s check it out.
- On the real day of the puja, the relatives are required to wear customary garments. The male individual from the family breaks a coconut on the entryway and lights a camphor light on the pumpkin, as the Pandit discusses the mantras from the Vedic sacred writings.
- Subsequent to breaking the coconut the proprietor alongside the parade of his relatives conveys a picture of the divinity and enters the kitchen, where another coconut is broken and the water is sprinkled in all room, barring the lavatories. Alongside coconut water many individuals likewise utilize "Gau Muttra" or dairy animals' pee, which is additionally viewed as sacred by Hindus.
- Once the parade is over the north east corner of the house is decided for the function and the savant gets ready for the Ganesh Puja. While arrangements are in progress for the Vastu Puja and Ganesh Puja, the woman of the house ought to enter the kitchen and bubble drain in another vessel. Drain is viewed as an indication of virtue and bubbling over of drain means wealth.
- Once the drain has overflowed rice is added to the drain and a sweet rice arrangement is made, which is first offered in the Vastu Puja and afterward is disseminated as Prasad among participants.
- Amid the puja a string made with mango leaves and lemons are held tight the entryway of the primary passage.
- Mango leaves are utilized since they are known to have a tremendous energy of engrossing negative vitality from nature. Many individuals additionally play out a Ganapati Homan, and the smoke from the fire is accepted to destroy the place of all its Vastu Doshas.
Griha Pravesh Puja Vidhi –
- Swasti Vachan,
- Shanti Path,
- Ganesh Sthapan,
- Kalash Sthapan,
- Lord Shiva Sthapan,
- Navgrah Sthapan,
- Brahma Sthapan,
- Agni Sthapan,
- Invocation Of All Gods And Goddesses,
- Navgrah Mantra Japa (1 Mala For Each Planet),
- Shiv Rajopachar Puja,
- Lord Shiva's Abhishek (Archana),
- Maha Mrityunjaya Yantra Pujan,
- Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra Japa (According To Number Of Japas),
- Homam With Ghee, Sugar, Til, Oats (Jow), Ashtagandh And Sandalwood Powder,
- Navgrah Samidha
- And Afterward Purnahuti,
- Aarti And Prasad To Brahmins
For more details, you can contact us at +919069100911 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your details for any Query from this form.