Grah Kalesh Nivaran Puja is a strategy to keep solid and fit the relatives of a Home. Home is the main place on Earth where an individual feels casual, great, and secure from every one of the issues that happen when you live far from home.
Home is where one individual encompassed by his relatives and friends and family who thinks about him or her in troublesome circumstances and upgrades the joy by partaking in extraordinary agreeable minutes.
Family and companions have a critical place in our lives like that Home additionally have its own particular place in our life.
Mantra For Grah Kalesh Nivaran Puja -
|| Om Sarvaa Mangalaya Mangalye, Shiv Sarvarath Sadhike Sharanye Triayambake Gauri, Narayani Namoastute Namah ||
Pooja Samagrim -
- Ganga Jaal
- Hawan Samagrim
Grah Kalesh Nivaran Puja –
- Wake up early morning and clean up.
- Install another and cleaned photo of goddess Gauri on a wooden stage at clear place.
- Light up the light and sticks.
- Attire dim dress on this day while performing pooja.
- Install a Kalash having water.
- Keep rambling the name of all God and Goddess and it should start with taking name of Ruler Ganesha.
- Fold your hands and close your eyes and review about Goddess Gauri. In the midst of puja, keep rambling mantras.
- Put a Tika made up of Roli, Haldi and Chawla on the temples of Goddess Gauri.
- Then offer sweet to Goddess Gauri, it is required laung, suji halwa and new sprout.
- Offer stuff to the down and out people in the wake of performing pooja.
For more details, you can contact us at +919069100911 or email us at email@example.com
Send your details for any Query from this form.