Some General information of Kamakhya Temple
If you are going to Kamakhya Devi Temple for the Puja and other purpose then here are some important information’s for you.
- Temple Open Timing: 5:30 AM TO 1 PM, and 2:30 PM to 10:00 PM.
- Best Time to Visit Kamakhya Temple is October to March Month.
- For General Entry in Kamakhya Temple is free of cost for everyone.
- Special Darshan Passes are available for the Temple.
- 2 very auspicious time of Kamakhya Temple is Navratri (October to November) and Ambubachi Mela (June to July).
- Parking is available for the visitor’s vehicles.
- Photography is not allowed in temple.
- Daily Prasad distributed in Kamakhya Temple to devotees.
- Accommodation is not available at temple premises.
- Rest rooms are available for the devotees.
- For differently abled there is no facility.
- Locker Facility is available to keep your important things.
- There is no shoe stand in temple to keep your shoes.
- There is museum if you want to see history and other information of temple.
- Camera is allowed but photography is not allowed, mobile phones are also allowed.
- Luggage and other things are not allowed, small ladies handbags are allowed in temple.
So there are some important information’s for you if you are visiting to Maa Kamakhya Temple anytime.
If you want to perform Puja in Kamakhya Temple and want to get Prasad of Kamakhya Temple then contact us at +919870286388, we can perform puja for you and send you puja Prasad.
Send your details for any Query from this form, Call or Whatsapp: +919818542254.
कामाख्या देवी के पूजा प्रसाद के बारे में जानकारी के लिए या प्राप्त करने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे
माँ कामाख्या मंदिर में पूजा करवाने के लिए और पूजा के बारे में जाकारी के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
कामाख्या मंदिर के बारे में अन्य जानकरी के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें