If we look into the scripture, we find that Maa Gayatri is also called Ved Mata. And Ved Mata stands for the mother of Vedas.
Here, we are going to explore a little bit more about Maa Gayatri Puja Mantra Japa and Yajna including benefits and rituals associate to this pooja.
A Little Bit About Maa Gayatri Puja Mantra –
Goddess Gayatri also depicts Brahma, Shiva and Vishnu. Maa Gayatri has five heads and having four heads. And four heads of Maa Gayatri indicate towards the four Vedas.
Worshipping Maa Gayatri brings peace of mind. Apart from it, devotees feel confident and happy. To get overwhelmed with wisdom, righteous living and intelligence, there are a number of devotees who prefer to go along with worship of Maa Gayatri Puja Mantra Japa and Yajna.
How To Perform Devi Chamunda Pooja –
- Ideal of Goddess Chamunda, lord Shankar and Lord Ganesh
- Paan Patte
- White Cloth
- Ganga Water
Gayatri Pooja Vidhi –
- Clean the place where perform the Chamunda Pooja.
- Start pooja offering prayer to Lord Ganesha.
- Place the idol of Goddess Chamunda in the left side of Lord Shiva.
- Wash the idol of goddess Chamunda with the Puncharmit and then shower with the plain water.
- Light up the earthen lamp having ghee and incense sticks.
- Offer fresh flower and rice.
- After doing Aarti, take round of the idol.
- During worshipping, keep chanting these mantra –
| OM BHUR BHAR SWAH |
| TASYE VITUR VADERIYAM |
|| BHARGO DEVASEY DHIM DHIM DHIYONA PACHU DAYA ||
For more details, you can contact us at +919870286388 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your details for any Query from this form.