The Ganga Pooja is very beneficially and powerful pooja to solved all kind of problems. In Hindu religion, Ganga is a little girl of Himavat and the sister of Parvati; the companion of Lord Shankar.
The Hindus people perform the Ganga pooja to be saved from epidemic diseases and for the well-being of pregnant women. She makes you filled with enormous positivity and stamina. Though goddess Ganga looks very insensitive bur actually she holds a very kind heart for their devotees and never harm them.
Samagrim Of Ganga Puja –
In this section, Samagrim of Ganga Puja are being described below. Let’s check it out.
- Pooja Thal
- Tel or Ghee
- New Red color cloth
- Paan Patte
- Aarti stand
- Hawan Samagri
- Photo of Goddess Ganga and Lord Ganesh
Ganga Pooja Vidhi –
In this section, Ganga Puja Vidhi are being described below. Let’s check it out.
- Place the Chawki on a puja place and cover it with red cloth.
- Put the Goddess Ganga Idol/photo on chawki.
- Sprinkle Gangajal on the idol and surroundings to make the pooja place sacred.
- Light up the earthen lamp and dhoop stick to start puja.
- Pray to Goddess Ganga to receive your puja offerings.
- Apply Tilak on forehead of Goddess Ganga. You may also put Akshat on Tika.
- Show earthen lamp and dhoopstick to Goddess Ganga.
- Offer MODAK and Gangajal to drink.
- Now, it is time to offer long and sweets.
- In the last, you must chant Ganga mantra at least 1008 times.
For more details, you can contact us at +919069100911 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your details for any Query from this form.