Lord Ganesha is worshipped first of all when it comes to perform any kind of pooja. If it is talked about special kind of pooja of Lord Ganesh, then it belongs to Ganesha Chaturthi. Let's know more about Ganesha Puja.
Significance of Ganesha Puja
- Lord Ganesha is kind of God who is known for fetching positive waves to the house.
- Before kicking off something new and important, it is required to take blessing of Lord Ganesha as he can make anything possible.
- Lord Ganesha is also symbolize of wisdom. If you wish to go along with the intellectuality, it is required to worship Lord Ganesha.
- Without getting blessed with the grace of Lord Ganesha, it becomes hard to target the success.
How to Do Puja of Lord Ganesha ?
Light up the lamp first having ghee as well as the incense sticks. Now, it is the time to place the betel leaves having supari on the top of it. During pooja, keep changing the mantra OM GAN GANPATIYE NAMAH as it is very beneficial to make the pooja successful. If you have taken Ganesha idol before Ganesha Chaturthi, then you must cover it with a cloth.
And take it off only on special day called Ganesha Chaturthi. At the time of Murti Sthapana, shower the rice as it is considered very auspicious. The list of the required items is being mentioned below. Have a look.
, druva grass blades
, red Chandan
, Idol Of Ganesha
Puja Vidhi of Ganesha Puja
- Before performing pooja, clean your house especially pooja place.
- Taking early bath is required for all the family members.
- The raised platform it essential to have in order install Lord Ganesha idol.
- In order to invoking the God in it, keep chanting Mantras.
- If you hire experienced pundits, they will definitely perform a custom called Pran-Pratishtha which means infusing life in the idol.
- Now light up the lamps and aggarbattis in front of the idol.
- Then perform Shhodashapachra and offer red flowers.
- Now put the red sandalwood Tilak then perform breaking a coconut custom.
- Chant mantras or Ganesh Upanishad.
- In the last, fold your hands and think about Lord Ganesha thinking Lord Ganesh.