To please Lord Ganesha, devotee needs to follow the accurate Ganesh Chaturthi Puja Vidhi. Here, everything you required to know is being explored meticulously to perform the right puja Vidhi.
Samagri Required To Perform Ganesh Chaturthi Puja
- Lord Ganesh idol or photo -1 nos.
- Chawki -1 nos.
- Red cloth – 1 nos.
- Earthen lamp
- Sacred Thread
- Grass leaves
- Dhoop Stick
- flower garland
Ganesh Puja Vidhi
- Place the Chawki on a puja place and cover it with red cloth.
- Put the Lord Ganesh Idol/photo on chawki.
- Sprinkle Gangajal on the idol and surroundings to make the pooja place sacred.
- ight up the earthen lamp and dhoop stick to start puja.
- Pray to Lord Ganesha to receive your puja offerings.
- Apply Tilak on forehead of Lord Ganesh. You may also put Akshat on Tika.
- Show earthen lamp and dhoopstick to Lord Ganesh.
- Offer MODAK and Gangajal to drink.
- Now, it is time to offer scent, garland and grass leaves.
What Is All About Ganesh Puja Visarjan Vidhi:-
- Ganesh Chaturthi is a 10 day long festival and the last day is considered for doing immersion of the idol of Lord Ganesh. Here, we are exploring you about Ganesh Puja Visarjan Vidhi.
- Devotee needs to offer raw rice and flower to Lord Ganesh.
- Pray to Lord Ganesha and show gratitude to come for this puja in order to make it successful.
- Say thanks to receive my offering and ask come back to your home every year.
- At the time of immersing idol of Lord Ganesh, keep chanting the following Mantra.
Avahanam Na Janami Na Janami Tavarchanam।
Pujam Chaiva Na Janami Kshamasva Ganeshwara॥
Anyatha Sharanam Nasti Tvameva Sharanam Mam।
Tasmatkarunya Bhavena Rakshasva Vighneshwara॥
Gatam Papam Gatam Dukham Gatam Daridraya Meva Cha।
Agata Sukha Sampattih Punyachcha Tava Darshanat॥
Mantrahinam Kriyahinam Bhaktihinam Sureshwara।
Yatpujitam Maya Deva Paripurnam Tadastu Me॥
Yadaksharapada Bhrashtam Matrahinam Cha Yadbhavet।
Tatsarva Kshamyatam Deva Prasida Parameshwara॥