Goddess Durga is considered the Goddess of wealth. Worshipping Goddess Durga brings happiness, success, achievement, opportunity, good health, good atmosphere and well-being in your life. And Durga Pooja helps to destroy all the form of negative power, Evil eyes, black magic and harmful energy.
And that’s why Durga Puja is believed very beneficial to solve wealth related problems. This special puja is performed only especially on Friday. It is best day to perform the Durga pooja. Apart from it, Durga Puja is performed on Amavasya Tithi, Poornima and Panchami Tithi.
Samagrim Of Durga Puja Vidhi –
- Ideal of Goddess Durga
- Red cloth
- Sticks and Dhoop
- Ganga Jaal
- hawan Samagri
- Wooden Platform
- Red cloth
- Puja’s Thal
Durga Pooja Vidhi –
- Wake up early morning and take the bath.
- Install a new and cleaned idol of Devi Durga and Lord Ganesh on a wooden platform at clear place.
- Light up the lamp and sticks.
- Attire clean and new dress on this day while performing pooja.
- Install a Kalash having water.
- Keep chanting the name of all God and Goddess and it should start with taking name of Lord Ganesha.
|| Om Gan Ganpate Namah ||
- Then recite the mantras dedicated to goddess Durga.
- Fold your hands and close your eyes and remember about Goddess Durga. During puja, keep chanting mantras.
- Put a Tika made up of Roli, Haldi and Chawla on the forehead of Goddess Durga.
- Then offer sweet to Goddess Durga, it is required laung, suji halwa and fresh flower.
- Offer stuff to the needy people after performing pooja.
For more details, you can contact us at +919870286388 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your details for any Query from this form.