Goddess Dhana Lakshmi, who goddess of material wealth, is the second of Ashtalakshmi.
Goddess Dhana Lakshmi has always been popular and regarded with respect among the devotees. She will solve the puzzle of creation. She learns the importance of material wealth in modern world.
How This Pooja Is Performed :-
At the time of performing pooja, it’s important to follow all rituals like 64 yogini Pujan. Let’s check it out.
- Kalash Sthapana,
- Swasti Vachan,
- Dhana Laxmi Homa,
- Navgraha, Sarvotabhadra),
- Recitation of Dhana Lakshmi Suktam,
- Dhana Laxmi Idol Abhishek and Pujan,
- Navgraha Pujan and 108 chants of each planetary mantra,
- Dhana Lakshmi Mantra Japa.
How To Perform Goddess Dhana Lakshmi Puja:-
Ekadashi and Poornima is the best day to perform the Goddess Dhana Lakshmi Puja at home. Which you organised the Goddess Dhana Lakshmi pooja, you must visit the Goddess Dhana Lakshmi temple in the morning. Donate the food and cloth to needy. If you are thinking to perform this puja, check out these points explaining the way of performing Goddess Dhana Lakshmi Puja.
- Place the chawki after cleaning the puja place and Sprinkle Gangajal.
- Put the New red clothe over it.
- After showering, place the idol of Goddess Dhana Lakshmi on it. Light up the Dhoopstick and lamp.
- Put the Roli and Akshat as Tilak at the forehead of lord Krishna.
- Lord Goddess Dhana Lakshmi love Pan k patte, ilachi and lang. When you organised the Goddess Dhana Lakshmi Puja, you must offer these food items and as well as serve Mishri, Tulsi and Gangajal.
- Chanting this Lord Goddess Dhana Lakshmi mantra at least 1008 times -
|| Om Dhanaa lakshmai Namah ||
- In the end, distribute the Prasad all relatives.
For more details, you can contact us at +919870286388 or email us at email@example.com
Send your details for any Query from this form.