India is a country having a number of festivals. And Chhath Puja is one of them. It is celebrated after Diwali which is 6 days long festival. On the auspicious day of chhath Puja, devotees worship of the Sun. In India, Sun is regarded with special respect and that’s why he is worshiped. Chhath puja festival is dedicated to him.
A Little Bit About Chhath Puja
On this special day, devotees get up early in the morning and took bath. They all heady to Ghat (River/water body’s edge) to perform pooja. People of all ages take part in this pooja be it women, men, child or aged people.
To maintain peace, special arrangement is done by the local government in and out Ghats. To perform this pooja is considered quality special for brining happiness and wealth to the house.
Chhath Puja Shubh Muhurat 2016
- In 2016, Chhath Puja falls on November 05, 2016.
- Shashthi Tithi will start at 10:47 on November 05 and it will get end on November 06 at 12:16.
- On the auspicious day of Chhath Puja, Sun will rise at 06:36 and will set at 17:32.
Advantage of Performing Chhath Puja
- In our culture, worshipping Sun is considered good, not only spiritually but scientifically as well.
- Worshipping Sun in the morning is quite helpful in the skin from fungal and bacterial skin infection.
- The origin of Chhath Puja associate to Vedic times and it is being followed till now.
- Offering sacred water in the morning to Sun is quite beneficial to improve the eyesight.
- The person who worships Sun early in the morning daily is always getting infused with incredible confidence.
All these things make essential to worship Sun. Since Chhath Puja hold great value, devotees never skip this great moment to get blessed by Lord Sun.
Send your details for any Query from this form.