Chhath Puja is one of the most difficult festivals. There are many strict rule and regulation which you must follow on Chhath Puja. Some of you may not know about these essential-to-follow rules and regulation regarding Chhath Puja. Do not worry as they are being described below.
Why It Is Essential To Follow Rules And Regulations
- To accomplish puja in a proper, it is required to obey all the rules mentioned in scripture.
- If they are not performed or followed, it is considered inauspicious.
- There are some certain rules which have to follow the adult married ladies.
Chhath Puja 2016 Rule And Regulations
- If you have deep pockets or your budget allow then devotee much purchase new utensils to arrange Prasad.
- On Chhath Puja, Thekua is prepared which is quite popular as a traditional sweet dish to celebrate this festival.
- All the adult married ladies are required to follow certain rule including they are not allowed to eat cooked food and attiring stitched clothes.
- It is quite important to maintain cleanliness and purity during fast of Chhath Puja.
- It is essential that all the work belongs to Chhath Puja must be performed by adult married women.
- On the main day of the festival, the female and make should take sleep on floor in the night.
- Before preparing the Prasad of Chhath Puja, make sure if the kitchen is cleaned or not. Apart from it, all the utensils going to use should be cleared and properly washed.
So, what are you waiting for? If you wish to fetch happiness for your home then do not forget to celebrate Chhath Puja this year along with following all rules.
Send your details for any Query from this form.