Goddess Chamunda has various name and she is also known as Chamundi, Charchika and Chamundeshwari. She is the embodiment of Goddess Durga. She is known as the Tantric Goddess.
It is believed that she is found haunting cremation ground. Wine is also offered to her in order to make her please. Not only this, but she is also please if devotees offer liquor and meat.
How To Perform Devi Chamunda Pooja –
- Ideal of Goddess Chamunda, lord Shankar and Lord Ganesh
- Paan Patte
- White Cloth
- Ganga Water
Puja Vidhi Chamunda Puja –
In this section, Puja Vidhi of Chamunda puja are being described the below. Let’s check out.
- Wake up in early morning and take bath.
- Clean the place where perform the Chamunda Pooja.
- Start pooja offering prayer to Lord Ganesha.
- Take pledge taking water, flower and rice in your hand. And take the name of year, day, time, place and name and then leave the stuff which carry in your hand.
- Place the idol of Goddess Chamunda in the left side of Lord Shiva.
- Wash the idol of goddess Chamunda with the Puncharmit and then shower with the plain water.
- Now offer the cloth. And decorate with the jeweller, perfume, and garland.
- Light up the earthen lamp having ghee and incense sticks.
- Offer fresh flower and rice.
- After doing Aarti, take round of the idol.
- During worshipping, keep chanting these mantra -
|| ॐ ऐं ह्रीं क्लीं चामुण्डायै विच्चे ||
|| ॐ चामुण्डे जय जय वश्यकरि सर्व सत्वान्नम: स्वाहा ||
For more details, you can contact us at +919870286388 or email us at email@example.com
Send your details for any Query from this form.