The Poornima, the full moon day, observance in month of Chaitra in the traditional Hindu calendar is distinguished as Chaitra Poornima. Chaitra Poornima 2017 time begins from 12:09 pm on 11 April 2017.
Chaitra Poornima 2017 time ends at 12:08 pm on 11 April 2017. On this auspicious day Hindu, satyanarayan pooja is held on this day. Devotees worship lord satyanarayan who is an avatar of lord Vishnu.
Chaitra Poornima Vrat date is on Tuesday, 11 April 2017. Chaitra month is the 1st month in the Hindu calendar and the months of April – May in Gregorian calendar.
It is widespread belief that one who performs the Chaitra Poornima Snan receives the divine blessing of lord Vishnu and to get freedom from all the negativities in devotee’s life. It comes just after Phalguna Poornima, also known as vasanta Poornima.
Timing on Paush Poornima Vrat 2017 -
In this section, timing on Chaitra Poornima Vrat 2017 are being described below. Let’s check it out.
- Sunrise on Chaitra Poornima – 06:07 am on 11 April 2017 (Tuesday)
- Sunset on Chaitra Poornima - 06:48 pm on 11 April 2017 (Tuesday)
- Chaitra Poornima Tithi begins - 12:09 pm on 10 April 2017 (Monday)
- Chaitra Poornima Tithi ends – 12:08 pm on 11 April 2017 (Tuesday)
- Puja Muhurat on Chaitra Poornima – 10:35 am to 12:16 pm on 11 April 2017 (Tuesday).
Items to Perform Chaitra Poornima Vrat :-
Performing Chaitra Poornia Pooja is considered very auspicious and that’s why we are going to mention here the list of items you need to have to go alng with this Puja.
- Lord Ganesh ido
- Godess Lakshmi Idol,
- Lord Vishnu Idl,
- Pachamrat, Panchapatra
- Aarti, SandalWood Powder,
- 5 Types of Fruits,
- Kele Ke Patte,
- Decorative Cloth,
- Red Holy Powder,
- Dhoop Batti
- Ganga Jaal,
- Janev Joda,
- Kalash/ Finial,
- Piper Betle
- Tulsi Vivah Katha Book
- Leaf of Tulsi,
- Aarti Thali,
- Agarbatti/Incense Sticks,
- Tilli Laddo,
- 5 tpes of dry fruits
- AkshataAshtagandha/Scented Orange Powder,
- Flowers/ Phool,Ghanta/ Bell,
The Chaitra Poornima Vrat Vidhi –
In this section, the Chaitra Poornima Vrat Vidhi is being described below. Let’s check it out.
- On Chaitra Poornima, wake up early in the morning.
- Taking a bath in the holy rivers like Yamuna, Narmada, Saraswati and Ganga, is considered very rewarding on Chaitra Poornima.
- Performing Vishnu pooja at home or workshop.
- After Vishnu pooja, the recital of satyanarayan Katha.
- If there is near any Vishnu Mandir, you must visit on Chaitra Poornima.
- Chanting this mantra for at least 1008 times, “Om Namo Narayana” and Gayatri mantras.
- On Chaitra Poornima, donate clothes and food to needy. Charity don on Chaitra Poornima is highly rewarding.
For more details, you can contact us at +919870286388 or email us at email@example.com
Send your details for any Query from this form.