Goddess Laxmi is the deity who stands for prosperity and wealth. She is regarded with a lot of respect in Hindu Religion. Though you may arrange Laxmi Puja as per the Muhurat after consulting with the priest but the special Laxmi Puja is organised on the day of Diwali.
Significance of Laxmi Puja
- When goddess Laxmi is worshiped with all the customs and rituals, she brings prosperity and happiness to the house of the devotee.
- Whether it is home or workplace, she is worshipped at the both places.
- Goddess Laxmi is the deity of wealth and without worshipping goddess Laxmi it becomes hard to maintain the flow of wealth.
- To keep the flow of wealth in the house in a smooth way, you must worship Goddess Laxmi as per all rituals.
How to Do Puja of Lord Laxmi
To conduct Goddess Laxmi puja, you must arrange these items like Dry Fruitm Kheel, Clove, Ilayachi, Kesarm Sindoor, Kumkum, Safed Vastra, Red Cloth, Perfume, Ghee, Milk, Curd, Sahad, Panchamrit, Rice, Roli, Turmeric and Lime Powder, Chandan, Sacred Thread, Flower, Gulab, Garland, Paan Ke Pattem, Supari, Idol of Lakshmi and Ganesha, Jewellery, Kalashm, Kapoor, Nariyal, Shree Fal, Btashe, Sweets, Fruit, and Ganga Water.
Benefits of Performing Laxmi Puja
- The devotee never face financial problem in his/her life.
- If payment has got stuck somewhere, it will get released.
- The money starts to save if you have not been finding yourself able to save the money.
- If you have invested somewhere, you will get huge benefit.
Laxmi Puja Vidhi
- Take bath early in the morning.
- As per your choice, you may conduct Laxmi Puja at home and office both. Conduct Laxmi puja at workplace is considered good for fetching the good flow of wealth.
- Wash the idol of Goddess Laxmi and place it on the red cloth put on the raised platform.
- Light up the Diya and incense. Sprinkle a few drops of Gangajal to make the place sacred.
- Keep thinking about Goddess Laxmi and put Tilak, Rice and put garland on it.
- There are four lgna to perform this pooja called Vrishchika Lagna, Kumbha, Vrishabha and Simha Lagna. You may choose the one as per your convenience.
- Now chant the mantras and engage your heart in praising goddess Laxmi.
- In the last, perform Aarti.