Do you know when in Ambubachi Mela in year 2017 ?
- Ambubachi Mela Start Date: 22 June 2017 Day: Thrusday
- Ambubachi Mela End Date: 26 June 2017 Day: Monday
- Temple Door Closing date: 22 June 2017, Temple Door opening Date: 25 June 2017.
- Darshan Day: at 25 and 26 June 2017. (All Day in general ).
- Darshan Timing: 5:30 AM to 10 PM
- Devi or Goddess Name: Maa Kamakhya
- Bhairav Name: Umananda
- River : Brahmputra
- Address: At Nilanchal Hill District Kamrup Kamakhya State-Assam Country India 781010.
Distance From Guwahati Railway Station to Kamakhya Temple is 6 Km.
Distance From Guwahati Airport to Kamakhya Temple is 16 Km.
Darshan Tickets : There are 3 types of Darshan ticket for Kamakhya Temple
- Free of Cost, (You will wait approx 3 to 4 hour for Darshan)
- Rs. 100 (You will wait for a hour or 2 hour)
- Rs. 500 (Direct Entry in 10 to 12 Minutes)
Very Clean Environment and supportive Pandit’s or pandas, be careful from the local marketing peoples.
For more information about Maa Kamakhya temple and Maa Kamakhya Devi visit the Given Link: