The Poornima, the full moon day, observance in month of Bhadrapada in the traditional Hindu calendar is distinguished as Bhadrapada Poornima. Bhadrapada Poornima 2017 time begins from 12:47 pm on 05 September 2017.
Bhadrapada Poornima 2017 time ends at 12:33 pm on 06 September 2017. On this auspicious day Hindu, satyanarayan pooja is held on this day. Devotees worship lord satyanarayan who is an avatar of lord Vishnu. Bhadrapada Poornima Vrat date is on Monday, 07 august 2017.
Bhadrapada month is the 6th month in the Hindu calendar and the months of September - October in Gregorian calendar. It is widespread belief that one who performs the Bhadrapada Poornima Snan receives the divine blessing of lord Vishnu and to get freedom from all the negativities in devotee’s life.
It comes just after Shravana Poornima. The day after Bhadrapada punima marks the beginnings of the pitra paksha shraddhas.
Timing on Bhadrapada Poornima Vrat 2017 -
In this section, timing on Bhadrapada Poornima Vrat 2017 are being described below. Let’s check it out.
- Sunrise on Bhadrapada Poornima – 05: 55 am on 06 September 2017 (Wednesday)
- Sunset on Bhadrapada Poornima - 06:18 pm on 06 September 2017 (Wednesday)
- Bhadrapada Poornima Tithi begins - 12:47pm on 05 September 2017 (Tuesday)
- Bhadrapada Poornima Tithi ends – 12:33 pm on 06 September 2017 (Wednesday)
- Puja Muhurat on Bhadrapada Poornima – 06:19 am to 10:35 pm on 06 September 2017 (Wednesday).
Items to Perform Bhadrapada Poornima Vrat :-
Performing Bhadrapada Poornima Pooja is considered very auspicious and that’s why we are going to mention here the list of items you need to have to go along with this Puja.
- Lord Vishnu Idol,
- Sandal Wood Powder,
- 5 Types of Fruits,
- Kele Ke Patte,
- Red Holy Powder,
- 5 types of dry fruits,
- Dhoop Batti,
- Ganga Jaal,
- T Janev Joda,
- Agarbatti/Incense Sticks,
- Gud/ Jaggery,
- Decorative Cloth,
- Tilli Laddo diya
- Flowers/ Phool,Ghanta/ Bell,
- AkshataAshtagandha/Scented Orange Powderm,
- Kalash/ Finial,
- Piper Betle,
- Aarti Thali,
- Panchamrat, Panchapatra,
- Leaf of Tulsi,
- Tulsi Vivah Katha Book
The Bhadrapada Poornima Vrat Vidhi –
In this section, the Bhadrapada Poornima Vrat Vidhi is being described below. Let’s check it out.
- On Bhadrapada Poornima, wake up early in the morning.
- Taking a bath in the holy rivers like Yamuna, Narmada, Saraswati and Ganga, is considered very rewarding on Bhadrapada Poornima.
- Performing Vishnu pooja at home or workshop.
- After Vishnu pooja, the recital of satyanarayan Katha.
- If there is near any Vishnu Mandir, you must visit on Bhadrapada Poornima.
- Chanting this mantra for at least 1008 times, “Om Namo Narayana” and Gayatri mantras.
- On the Bhadrapada Poornima, donate clothes and food to needy. Charity done on Bhadrapada Poornima is highly rewarding.
For more details, you can contact us at +919069100911 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your details for any Query from this form.