Bahi Khata Puja Vidhi
Bahi Khata Puja Vidhi –
- Atman Shodhan
- Sankalap - which is serious promise to perform Bahi Khata Pooja a customs.
- Lord Ganesh Pooja
- Nav-Grah Pooja
- Goddess Laxmi Pratima Pooja
- Saraswati Pooja - Saraswati Pooja on Bahi-Khata. Goddess Saraswati who is considered as the goddess of information and expressions is revered amid Diwali Pooja, Navratri Saraswati Pooja and Vasant Panchami.
To start Saraswati Pooja, Bahi-Khate i.e. account books or whatever other books are kept at the place of love. A Swastika image ought to be drawn on account books with Rochana or red Sandal glue. When Swastika is drawn on account books, Saraswati Pooja can start.
- Dhyana - Pooja should start with the contemplation of Bhagawati Saraswati. Dhyana ought to be done before Bahi-Khate or books emblematically speaking to Goddess Saraswati.
- Avahan - After Dhyanam of Bhagwati Saraswati, conjure Her before Bahi-Khate or books. While calling Bhagwati Saraswati your hands ought to be in Avahan Mudra before Bahi-Khate (Avahan Mudra is framed by joining the two palms and collapsing the two thumbs inwards).
- Pushpanjali Asana - When Bhagwati Saraswati has come in the wake of conjuring, take five blossoms in Anjali (by joining palm of the two hands) and abandon them in front or close Bahi-Khate or books to offer the seat to Bhagwati Saraswati.
- Nav Upchara Poojan - After this perform Bhagwati Saraswati Pooja with Chandan, Akshata, Pushpa, Dhoop, Deep and Naivedya.
- Pooja Samarpan - In the wake of doing Poojan as portrayed above, take Gandha, Akshata and Pushpa in left hand and abandon them over or close Bahi-Khate or books with right hand while droning following Mantra.
- Bahi Khata Poojan Mantra -
I Om Shri Saraswatyai Namah। Anena Poojanena Shri Saraswati Devi Priyatam। Namo Namah।
For more details, you can contact us at +919870286388 or email us at email@example.com
Send your details for any Query from this form.