The Poornima, the full moon day, observance in month of Ashwin in the traditional Hindu calendar is distinguished as Ashwin Poornima. Ashwin Poornima 2017 time begins from 12:27 pm on 04 October 2017. Ashwin Poornima 2017 time ends at 12:34 pm on 05 October 2017.
On this auspicious day Hindu, satyanarayan pooja is held on this day. Devotees worship lord satyanarayan who is an avatar of lord Vishnu. Ashwin Poornima Vrat date is on Thursday, 05 October 2017. Ashwin month is the 7th month in the Hindu calendar and the months of October - November in Gregorian calendar.
It is widespread belief that one who performs the Ashwin Poornima Snan receives the divine blessing of lord Vishnu and to get freedom from all the negativities in devotee’s life. It comes just after Bhadrapada Poornima.
The Ashiwn poornima is also known as the “sharad poornima” or kojagara purnima. On this day is observed for the whole day. ashiwn poornima vart knows as kaumudi vrat. It is very powerful and fruitful vrat for everyone. It bring happiness, peace of mind, goodness and well–being in your personal and profession life.
Timing on Ashwin Poornima Vrat 2017 -
In this section, timing on Ashwin Poornima Vrat 2017 are being described below. Let’s check it out.
- Sunrise on Ashwin Poornima – 05: 45 am on 05 October 2017 (Thursday)
- Sunset on Ashwin Poornima - 06:38 pm on 05 October 2017 (Thursday)
- Ashwin Poornima Tithi begins - 12:27pm on 04 October 2017 (Wednesday)
- Ashwin Poornima Tithi ends – 12:34 pm on 05 October 2017 (Thursday)
- Puja Muhurat on Ashwin Poornima – 06:59 am to 10:25 pm on 05 October 2017 (Thursday)
- Moonrise on Ashwin Poornima - 06:16 on 06 October 2017
Items to Perform Ashwin Poornima Vrat :-
Performing Ashwin Poornima Pooja is considered very auspicious and that’s why we are going to mention here the list of items you need to have to go along with this Puja.
- 5 Types of Fruits,
- Kele Ke Patte,
- Red Holy Powder,
- Dhoop Batti,
- Ganga Jaal,
- T Janev Joda,
- Lord Vishnu Idol,
- Sandal Wood Powder,
- 5 types of dry fruits,
- Agarbatti/Incense Sticks,
- Kalash/ Finial,
- Piper Betle,
- Aarti Thali,
- Tilli Laddo diya
- Flowers/ Phool,Ghanta/ Bell,
- AkshataAshtagandha/Scented Orange Powderm,
- Panchamrat, Panchapatra,
- Leaf of Tulsi,
- Gud/ Jaggery,
- Decorative Cloth,
- Tulsi Vivah Katha Book
The Ashwin Poornima Vrat Vidhi –
In this section, the Ashwin Poornima Vrat Vidhi is being described below. Let’s check it out.
- On Ashwin Poornima, wake up early in the morning.
- Taking a bath in the holy rivers like Yamuna, Narmada, Saraswati and Ganga, is considered very rewarding on Ashwin Poornima.
- Performing Vishnu pooja at home or workshop.
- After Vishnu pooja, the recital of satyanarayan Katha.
- If there is near any Vishnu Mandir, you must visit on Ashwin Poornima.
- Chanting this mantra for at least 1008 times, “Om Namo Narayana” and Gayatri mantras.
- On the Ashwin Poornima, donate clothes and food to needy. Charity done on Ashwin Poornima is highly rewarding.
For more details, you can contact us at +919870286388 or email us at email@example.com
Send your details for any Query from this form.