To please Goddess Ashtalakshmi, known as eight from of Goddess Lakshmi, devotee needs to follow the accurate Ashtalakshmi Puja Vidhi.
Goddess Lakshmi is wife of lord Vishnu. Here, everything you required to know is being explored meticulously to perform the right puja Vidhi.
Things Required To Perform Ashtalakshmi Puja How This Pooja Is Performed –
- Invocation of major Gods and Goddesses in Kalash,
- Kalash Sthapana,
- Panchang Sthapana(Gauri Ganesh),
- Swasti Vachan,
- Shodash Matrika,
- Ashtalakshmi Homa,
- Aarti and Pushpaanjali Shetrapal Pujan,
- Navgraha, Sarvotabhadra),
- Ashtalakshmi Stotram Mantra and Recitation of Kanakdhara Strotra,
- Ashtalakshmi Idol Abhishek and Pujan,
- Ganesh Pujan and Abhishek,
- Navgraha Pujan and 108 chants of each planetary mantra,
- Ashtalakshmi Mantra Japa
- New Red cloth
- Grass leaves
- Red flowers
Ashtalakshmi Pooja Vidhi –
- Place the Chawki on a puja place and cover it with new red cloth.
- Put the Goddess Ashtalakshmi Idol/photo on chawki.
- Sprinkle Gangajal on the idol and surroundings to make the pooja place sacred.
- Light up the earthen lamp and dhoop stick to start puja.
- Pray to Goddess Ashtalakshmi to receive your puja offerings.
- Apply Tilak on forehead of Goddess Ashtalakshmi.
- Show Diya and dhoop to Lord Ashtalakshmi.
- Offer Sweet and flower to drink.
- Now, it is time to offer long, paan and supari.
- In the last, you must chant Ashtalakshmi mantra at least 1008 times.
|| Om Shreem Mahalakshmi Namah Ashta-Aishwaryam Samridhim Mey Dehi Tapaya Swaha Shreem Mahalakshmi Namah ||
For more details, you can contact us at +919069100911 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your details for any Query from this form.