The Poornima, the full moon day, observance in month of Ashadha in the traditional Hindu calendar is distinguished as Ashadha Poornima. Ashadha Poornima 2017 time begins from 12:47 pm on 08 July 2017.
Ashadha Poornima 2017 time ends at 12:12 pm on 09 July 2017. On this auspicious day Hindu, satyanarayan pooja is held on this day. Devotees worship lord satyanarayan who is an avatar of lord Vishnu.
Ashadha Poornima Vrat date is on Sunday, 09 July 2017. Jyeshtha month is the 4th month in the Hindu calendar and the months of July – august in Gregorian calendar.
It is widespread belief that one who performs the Ashadha Poornima Snan receives the divine blessing of lord Vishnu and to get freedom from all the negativities in devotee’s life. It comes just after Jyeshtha Poornima. Ashadha Poornima is also known as guru Poornima.
Timing on Ashadha Poornima Vrat 2017 -
In this section, timing on Ashadha Poornima Vrat 2017 are being described below. Let’s check it out.
- Sunrise on Ashadha Poornima – 05: 45 am on 09 July 2017 (Sunday)
- Sunset on Ashadha Poornima - 06:43 pm on 09 July 2017 (Sunday)
- Ashadha Poornima Tithi begins - 12:45pm on 08 July 2017 (Saturday)
- Ashadha Poornima Tithi ends – 12:12 pm on 09 July 2017 (Sunday)
- Puja Muhurat on Ashadha Poornima – 08:19 am to 11:35 pm on 09 June 2017 (Sunday).
Items to Perform Ashadha Poornima Vrat :-
Performing Ashadha Poornima Pooja is considered very auspicious and that’s why we are going to mention here the list of items you need to have to go along with this Puja.
- Lord Vishnu Idol, sweets, Aarti,
- Sandal Wood Powder,
- Aasan, 5 Types of Fruits,
- Malpuwa, Aarti Thali,
- Mishree, Nariyal, Coins,
- Supari, Decorative Cloth, Dhoop Batti,
- Ganga Jaal, Doodh,Panchamrat, Panchapatra,
- Leaf of Tulsi, Piper Betle,
- Tulsi Vivah Katha Book
- Red Holy Powder, Dahi
- 5 types of dry fruits,
- AkshataAshtagandha/Scented Orange Powderm, Scent,
- Gud/ Jaggery, Kele Ke Patte, Haldi,
- Agarbatti/Incense Sticks,
- Tilli Laddo diya
- Flowers/ Phool,Ghanta/ Bell,
- Shankha, T Janev Joda, Kalash/ Finial,
- Kalawa, Kapoor
The Paush Poornima Vrat Vidhi –
In this section, the Paush Poornima Vrat Vidhi is being described below. Let’s check it out.
- On Ashadha Poornima, wake up early in the morning.
- Taking a bath in the holy rivers like Yamuna, Narmada, Saraswati and Ganga, is considered very rewarding on Ashadha Poornima.
- Performing Vishnu pooja at home or workshop.
- After Vishnu pooja, the recital of satyanarayan Katha.
- If there is near any Vishnu Mandir, you must visit on Ashadha Poornima.
- Chanting this mantra for at least 1008 times, “Om Namo Narayana” and Gayatri mantras.
- On the Ashadha Poornima, donate clothes and food to needy. Charity done on Ashadha Poornima is highly rewarding.
For more details, you can contact us at +919870286388 or email us at email@example.com
Send your details for any Query from this form.