Surya is considered to be the king of planets. Surya is worshipped by Hindus from
all over the world. Surya is also known to be the only form of god that can be seen
on a daily basis. Pleasing the sun is not an easy job but it is vital for those
who have Surya Dosha. If you have the surya dosha or you suspect the probability
then you should start Surya Puja as soon as possible.
Mantra of Surya Puja:
- Om hram hreem hroum sah suryaya namah.
Key aspects of Surya Puja:
- This simple mantra should be repeated 6000 times in a time span of 40 days as it
will please Surya Devta.
- Gayatri Mantra can also be repeated along with the abovementioned mantra. Gayatri
Mantra is most powerful at suryasta or sundown time.
- Surya Stotra should also be repeated.
- The devotee should observe fast on every Sunday and perform this puja wholeheartedly.
- Doing charity on Sundays is also a good and vital step that will please Surya Devta.
Don’t forget to give away wheat or sugar candies on Sundays as such form of charity
is the best to satisfy Surya Devta.
Benefits of the Surya Puja:
- All the troubles related to your professional life would vanish after doing this
- This puja will benefit those who seek assistance in keeping their father’s health
at peak. Father-son or father daughter relations can also improve by doing this
- This puja also gives peace to the soul of a living person or even a dead one.
- This puja would give you courage to solve all your problems and face your fears.
- This puja will also help you to attain fame.