Rahu is not a planet. It is a mere shadow of a planet that usually crosses Sun and
it leads to a solar eclipse.
This shadow can create a lot of problems for a person
that include but are not limited to marital issues, tension between friends and
even mental ailments. So, in order to avoid these problems, a person should do its
best to please rahu.
Mantras of Rahu Puja:
- Om bhram bhreem bhroum sah rahave namah
- Rahva astottara shata nama vali
Key aspects of the Rahu Puja:
- A Rahu puja cannot be done without the above mentioned mantras.
- The first mantra needs to be repeated 18000 times within duration of 40 days.
- The second manta can be repeated at any time on a Saturday.
- Reciting 108 names of Rahu is also a good option if you wish to please the shadow
planet of Rahu.
Benefits of Rahu Puja:
- Rahu Puja is a must for women who have had a history of a single or many miscarriages.
It helps in protecting the unborn child in the future.
- People who are dealing with “Greh Kalesh” or fights at home would be vastly benefitted
from this puja.
- This puja is also essential for people who have children that are facing a serious
- This puja is also beneficial for businessmen who are suffering losses and want to
give a new start to their businesses.
- Young people who are having troubles in finding the correct life partner would benefit
a lot from this puja and find their Mr. Right or Ms. Right easily.
- People who have weak nerves and want to become a leader rather than a nervous loser
should take assistance of this puja as it builds confidence and helps a person to
turn into a leader.