Marriage is a vital part of every person’s life. It is necessary for every human
being to get married. But sometimes, due to some known or unknown reasons, a person’s
marriage is delayed. If that person is a girl then it’s considered a cause of worry
in Hindu society. If you are a girl who is facing delay in marriage or who wants
to get married to the love of her life then you should initiate worshipping Katyayani
Devi today. Katyayani Devi is the 6th form of Maa Durga and she is particularly
worshipped on the 6th day of Navratras.
Mantras of the Puja for Delay in Marriage:
- Hey gauri shankraardhangini yatha twam shanker priya, Tatha ma kuru kalyani kan
kantam su durlabham
- Om katyayani mahabhage mahayoginy adhishvarim, Nand gop sutam devi patiam me kurute
Some Steps that can help boost the effectiveness of the Puja for Delay in Marriage:
- The puja mantras should be recited in early morning (facing east) and evening (facing
- The girl should recite the mantras from at least 21 and maximum 41 days.
- The mantras should be recited only when the girl is alone.
- The girl should offer food to 9 young girls and 3 young boys.
Benefits of the Puja for Delay in Marriage:
- This puja will make sure that the girl gets married as soon as possible and that
too in a good household.
- It will also help the girl to marry the love of her life even if the family has
no idea about her affair or is against the marriage.
- This puja is also apt for parents who want to marry their girls at an appropriate
- Even Manglik Dosh or other horoscope problems can be resolved by this puja.