Panch Bhoot Mala is a collection of the five products Kamal Gatta, Sandal wood, Rudraksha
beads, Tulsi Beads and Sphatik beads.
The Panch Bhoota Mala concept was evolved from
the five prime elements of the physical body Prithvi (Earth), Vaayu (Air), Jal (Water),
Agni (Fire) and Akash (Sky).
In PanchBhoot Mala all the properties of five products are combined which is very
All individual products have their own property in terms of the healing
and problem solution. If you have any type of the problems you can wear the PanchBhoota
Uses and Benefits of PanchBhoot Mala
PanchBhoot Mala has the following benefits and uses:
- PanchBhoot Mala givesheal and transmits its special blessing to the wearer.
- It is especially auspicious to wear PanchBhoot mala during sacred activities like
meditation or puja, or while attending a Homa, while conducting a Yagna or visiting
- This Mala is energized by the Divine Powers by its positive you can change your
personality and thinking.
- The crystal beads included in this Mala increases the concentration power of the
- This Mala cools the body, calms the mind, help relieve stress, headaches and overall
promotes healing and increases intuition.
- PanchBhoot Mala produces energy, gives bravery, strengths and increase will power.
- PanchBhoot Mala also control the blood pressure, protects you from the super natural
powers and evil eye effects.
- For the better result wear this Mala in neck either keep it with you, there are
not any side effects of the PanchBhoot mala.
For more information about the PanchBhoot Mala Contact: 09999505545 KamiyaSindoorwill
provide you all details.