Book and Perform Navratri Puja
Navratri Puja is one of the most preferred puja rituals of Hindus that are celebrated
very enthusiastically in India. Hindus spread all across the world also celebrate
it consistently too but its charm in India is totally unique.
As the name suggests,
Nav (means 9) and Ratri (means nights) is celebrated to appreciate and pray to 9
different avatars of Durga that are Shailputri, Brahmcharni, Chandraghanta, Kushmanda,
Skandamata, Katyayani, Kalratri, Mahagauri and Siddhidatri.
Buy Navratri Puja Kit in Rs. 1100, 2100, 4100 and 7100
Mantras of Navratri Puja:
Though there are several mantras of Navratri, only the most popular ones are listed
- Ya devi sarva bhutesu, shanti rupena sansitha Ya devi sarva bhutesu, shakti rupena
sansthita Ya devi sarva bhutesu, matra rupena sansthita Namastasyai, namastasyai,
namastasyai, namo namaha!
- Sarva mangala maangalye shive sarvaartha saadhike Sharanye trayambake Gauri Narayani
- Namoh devyai mahadevyai shivayai satatam namah Namah prakrutyai bhadraayai niyataah
pranataahsma taam Annapoorne sadapoorne shankarah praanavallabhe Njana vairaagya
sidhyardham bhikshaam dehi cha parvati
Services of Navratri Puja:
- You need to add a Kalash filled with rice to your home’s temple.
- You need to fast for 9 days and eat only satvik food.
- You need to pray to goddess Durga to end your impurities for the first three days.
- You need to pray to goddess Lakshmi for the next three days to offer you wealth.
- You need to pray to goddess Saraswati in the last three days to offer you wisdom.
- The religious festival is ended on the ninth day by preparing Halwa Puri for young
girls and worshipping them as goddesses.
Benefits of Navratri Puja:
- You will get peace and prosperity by doing this puja.
- Goddess Durga is welcomed at home by doing this puja.
- You will get a positive vibe in your house.
- You will eat only vegetarian and satvik food which will benefit your health also.
- Fasting for 9 days will help you pamper your body.
- You will refrain from bad deeds and do good deeds only
This Navratri Puja is comman for all types of Navratri fallen in a year like Chaitra Navratri, Vasant Navratri, Sardiya Navratri and Gupt Navratri. If you want to perform the Navratri Puja then contact the vedic Pandit of Kamiya Sindoor at 9999505545